TOGETHER WE CAN - Non-bullying/Gender Equality program
The purpose of this program is to reduce and prevent bullying, increase everyone’s role as proactive bystanders, and create safe and supportive school environments.
- Based on prevention and intervention.
- Wholistic – educates school leadership, teachers, students, families.
- 1 year program @ 1 hour per week student session.
- School Guide manual
- Classroom curriculum:
- Teacher Manual
- Student Manual
- Family Information
Method of delivery:
- Action Group training
- Educating selected school administration, teachers, school staff, parents and students responsible for planning and co-ordinating school-wide program (using step-by-step School Guide manual)
- Train the Trainer program – purpose of this program is two-fold:
- Teachers go through activities as ‘students’ and experience the change themselves
- Teachers learn how to facilitate the program to students
- Student Education – teachers delivering program to students
- Family Education – families receive information and tips on how to support social and emotional growth of their children